The good news is this - I don't have diabetes. At the moment. Hooray!
The bad news is this - I have to have all 4 wisdom teeth OUT. The bottom 2 are actually growing horizontally instead of vertically. I don't know how common that is but it was incredibly strange to see the x-rays. My my that will be some fun for September.
That's about the summary of what happened yesterday. And without too much waiting room time either. And a very nice interlude and dear Anna's house.
Today I have been making posters for school to celebrate the international year of languages.
I've done 5 of 20. Hooray for wonderful people who take wonderful photo's and let me use them for free! (please ignore the most obvious mistake!) You can click to see them better. They'll each be printed and block mounted at about A3 size. BIG!
So far June has been a tough month for me. It's had it's high's - my sister came to stay! But it's been a struggle to see the light some days. I'm working on it. And I've got lots of news to share:
- One of my best friends had her baby - a tiny little girl - Thea Sara. How beautiful is that?!
- Joel & I had Vicarage debrief - a wholly positive, encouraging and affirming experience.
- I reached a weight loss goal - down 12 kgs since december!!
- I had a tupperware party and got two free containers out of it.
- I had my first appointment with my new doctor - she's fantastic! Totally encouraging and reassuring. She was super proud of all I'm doing on my own and only had a few things she can get me to do for now (one being a test for diabetes).
- We went to the Barrossa so Joel could preach (three times!) and we could taste wines.
- Joel bought be the most lovely bunch of tulips.