A time for everything

I had forgotten that 6am existed! Praise the Lord for Holiday sleep-ins!

Back to school today. I made a very good case for never coming back to work: I could do the washing before it built up, do the grocery shopping, the cooking, try new recipes, tidy the house, make beautiful arts and crafts to sell, make soup for my sick friends, babysit the baby next door while her mummy has morning sickness... the list was extensive and my case was strong.

But today I'm back - and glad for this time in my life!

Who can beat a job where sanding glass plaques and quoting teen movies is the lunch time activity?!!

1 comment:

  1. I've got one for ya: reading and directing plays all week ;) :D
    Man, I love my job.
    xox Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!