Being Entertained: Gently

Two movies well worth watching when you need a laugh, a cry and some space for your brain to breathe:

Chasing Liberty

Bridge to Terabithia

It is so precious to not be assaulted, confronted, scared, disturbed or frustrated by a movie. I do really love movies like that (alien adventures, mysteries and the like) but some days all I want from a movie is to smile warmly, shed a quiet tear or two and come out the other side feeling a little lighter for the experience.

Both of these movies do that for me in different ways. Both of these movies will be watched by me again - a sign of a good movie for me! I hope you can make time for one or both of them and revel in the niceness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!