It was where?

Things are starting to get a little crazy around here: the farewell parties have started and we've begun to say 'we'll have to do {something we love to do/always wanted to do} before we go'.  And the first of the removal companies are coming today to give us a quote on shifting all our stuff.

If all things go to the current plan we'll be sleeping in our new house for the night in 5 weeks today.  

In the meantime I have to keep my head together.  You'd think that would come fairly easy for someone who likes to be as organised as I do but what usually happens is the more organised and focussed I am about one, or 5, things the more spaced out I get about every single other thing.  I was reminded of this last night when, after looking for quite some time, Joel finally found my phone lying in the grass outside in the common area of our town houses at about 10:30pm.  I'd just never picked it up and for 5 hours I hadn't even thought about it. 

Here's hoping I don't forget anything major in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!