The rest of June has included:
- a 5 day visit from sister Jes
- a 3 day visit from brother in law Andrew which overlapped with
- a crazy eventful evening with Opa, Helga, Wolf & Ushi (Joel's grandfather and his wife and their friends)
- a week long visit from Tamara and Zaylia (obviously)
- a new puppy!
- 2 shadow shifts for my new job
- and connecting flights to Brisbane.
We've been crafting like crazy as usual. I've had some cute ideas that I wanted to use mum's sewing machine for. My machine needs some serious attention before it works better than the wind up machine it's currently working like. They've all turned out as planned which I'm excited about. No photo's until they have made their way to the recipients though - can't be spoiling the fun! All four of us girls had a card making day yesterday with Jes taking the record at 17 cards to my measly 7... far too much singing along to Phil Collins to concentrate.
We had a pre-birthday dinner for mum last night which was the standard delicious lemon chicken and dark chocolate fondue for dessert. Tasty!
What else.... Oh! Caught up with one of my oldest friends - more about that later though.
Lots of chatting. Some knitting. Some movies. Some shopping. Naughty treats. Late night conversations. Borrowing Han's clothes and trying to coordinate 5 peoples lives! Good family times and I've got one more week.
I just wish Joel were here too.........