365: Day 1

Well here we are - 2010!

Being the undisciplined person that I am I don't set goals because I'm pretty sure I wont keep them and would rather not disappoint myself. This year though Anna, Lauren and myself have decided to hold each other accountable and join the many other people who take one photo everyday for a year. Of course we wont always be right near a computer to upload everyday but that's not the goal - the goal is to take a picture everyday. Of anything. But mostly of things that we are grateful for to remind us of the many blessings we have.

My first picture is of one of the many beautiful baubles on our tree to because I am grateful of the Christmas we have just had and the many, many blessings surrounding it. What are you grateful for at the beginning of the decade?

If you are taking the 365 challenge or want to, be sure to let us know so we can see your pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I love this beautiful bauble Rach, it looks so delicate!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!