Harry

{I can't find the original source for this image but I found it here}

In the past few months I have read all the books.

In the past 2 weeks I have watched all the movies.

All the movies.

Even the very last one on the very day it was released.

I don't even know what to say about how much I love these characters and their stories. I think that most people who have read them will know what I mean. They are... wonderful, alive, passionate, courageous and... truly magical.

Harry, Ron, Hermione and crew - you were not part of my childhood like you were for so many but you are part of my imagination forever. Thank you.

Thank you. I will miss you and I will visit with you again soon I 'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. We just arrived home from seeing the last movie...I was a little sad...I'm a bit sentimental like that, it was nice to see another big girl reminiscing! :) I love this picture by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh :( Unfortunately i don't think I'll be able to see it anytime soon, and I'm a big fan of Harry Potter, but I'm prepared to wait and enjoy it throughly! Glad you fell in love too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!