I have searched for storage options and so far this is what I've discovered people doing and the reasons I'm not thrilled with it:
- velcro strips stuck on the wall and then softies stuck on the velcro - No. For so many reasons.
- drawers under beds - not enough room under the cot for that
- big baskets - currently doing it and not finding it enough
- garlands of toys strung up - I've seen this, had one in fact when I was little and the toys rarely stayed there long. PLus they're too much on display for my liking.
- that ikea hanging tube thing with the holes - same deal as the garland, they're not going to stay there long and kind of ugly
- The Zoo: a cage type box for all the softies - big and ugly.
- and the beanbags filled with soft toys. The kids can sit on it and the toys are hidden away. Now this one I like. Except. EXCEPT. Sitting on the teddies? Knowing their little faces and bodies are squashed up in there? With no hole to breath through? No. It wont do.
So what will? Any more ideas? What do you do with all the softies in your house?