A Year Ago

On August the 30th 2011 we spent our first full day in New Zealand.
On August the 30th 2012 we booked a camper van for our second trip to New Zealand.

On September the 2nd 2011 Joel took a photo of me by Lake Wakatipu
            with a tiny little person starting to grow inside me.
On September the 3rd 2012 Joel took a photo of me with our beautiful little person in her bedroom.
                (We got carried away with Father's day activities and unfortunately didn't take a single photo yesterday)

On September the 3rd 2011 we took a boat tour around Mitre Peak and Doubtful Sound.
On September the 3rd 2012 I took my little girl to see her first movie at the cinema.

What were you doing this time a year ago?









2 comments:

  1. You both look so beautiful in these photos - it brings joy to my heart just to look at them!! love you bot so much
    Mum
    PS great job of photography Joel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud to be your husband my love! I have enjoyed our adventures so far and I hope we have many more. I'm sure Eleanora would love to come with on some of them. My cutie and my beauty! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!