Cross Quilt for Baby Boy

I couldn't quite wait for the little recipient of this quilt to have it before I shared because I'm so pleased with how it turned out.  Perfect boy colours I think.  And enough left overs to make a second one to keep!

Not perfect but then 
I've given up on perfect and aim for best effort and done.

That's a free life lesson from me to you. 



Details: 
3inch completed squares
solids are homespun
and I'm pretty sure the patterns are quilting illegal: they're all 100% cotton but not quilting fabric. 
The back is cotton drill - nice and sturdy for putting on floors.

Completed in stages. One stage per day:
fabric purchasing/washing
ironing
cutting/laying out
piecing together
sandwiching/quilting
binding



1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful quilt! All I need now is to find a baby I can make one and give away to :) Thanks for the post. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!