my bad!

Today I'm in at school for just a few hours because we have voluntary worship with the students - which is a holy communion service. It was my job this morning to set up for communion. Usually we have some year twelve students do that (under my supervision) but they're gone for exams. So I did. Almost!

Everything was set, the service was running great and when I went up to help serve, Steve (our Chaplain) whispered to me "we don't have any clothes for wiping the cups..." Oops! So calmly, with everyone waiting I went over to the cupboard, dug around in the box, made as much noise as possible (bad!) and walked back to the altar with the clothes.

Smooth Rach!

Crisis averted! And the students were so patient and well behaved! Go team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!