still clinically sane

I always forget how wasted I am at the start of holidays. Every time, this one being no exception, I wonder what kind of mental I have gone this time. All sorts of things go through my head...

And I do all manner of crazy and irrational things - including yelling at my husband for 'playing mean' in a very simple board game then pulling the silent treatment for the next two hours. Honestly! Sometimes I embarrass myself.

Really I just need to rest, be a hermit, recover and rediscover the bliss of 9am wake ups! (Fully aware that after children this may never happen again!) I need to allow myself to be led by quiet waters so I can drink and have my thirst quenched, be re-hydrated on living water.

Nearly there, to the next step anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!