Mumblings from a swollen mouth

Just letting you know that it's done.  I have no more wisdom teeth as of about 24 hours ago.  In their place I have stitches, bruises, swelling and blood.  But I'll be ok.  Except for the numbness I am coping.  The numbness really freaks me out.

I've eaten jelly, 2 types of yoghurt and ice cream straight out of the tub (don't tell Joel though!).  I've watched the Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood and Juno.  I have two lovely nurses looking after me (thanks Joel and Fin!) and a number of dear friends who've dropped by the check on me and keep me company for a while. I slept half sitting up on the couch and now I can't be there anymore without going crazy.

So here I am - looking for a distraction which will probably be photo editing or watching weird things on youtube or making playlists for my ipod.  Who knows.

Thanks for all your prayers, thoughts, visits and gifts.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rach,
    great to hear you got through the op ok!! Well done, enjoy? your recovery time (jelly, ice cream, yoghurt - sounds good to me)
    love & blessings, Lyn xo
    PS Baby Caitlin had her first
    immunisations yesterday, poor little baby ......better than getting the diseases though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to hear from you Rach, I hope your recovery is still going well and you're feeling better every day! I am just going to post a few more baby photos, love Lyn xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Rach, I've done as you said, silly me, I should have guessed that's what I needed to do!! Don't know if I can be bothered deleting the ones on my blog & fixing them, my computer is so slow. Love, Lyn xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!