4 years ago today....

Dearest Joel,

Thank you for being my incredible husband for the last four years. I love you more completely, more wholly, more deeply than the day I promised to be yours forever thinking I could never love anyone more. Life with you is wild, comforting, wonderful and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Thank you for loving me everyday - even when I'm a pain. Thank you for sleeping with the blind closed all the way. Thank you for emptying the dishwasher everyday day and for keeping your things even neater than I do. Thank you for making big and little sacrifices for me and my panics. Thank you for ignoring our 'no gifts' agreement and buying me flowers anyway.

I love you for always.
your wife. xxoo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rach & Joel, I hope you are enjoying a very happy and blessed 4th wedding anniversary!! It certainly doesn't seem like 4 years since we celebrated with you on your wedding day, I pray you will have many more happy years ahead filled with God's amazing grace, peace joy and love xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's so sweet! Congratulations again. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! we had a lovely dinner out to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!