Lovely Days

Photo by Me : Quilt by my mum : Outfit also by me : Baby by Tamara

We've been a bit distracted here this week. Well, who wouldn't be with this cutie around?! His mum and big sister are also staying with us this week for a holiday and a catch up. Unfortunately I've had to work a bit but we have managed a trip to the library, a wander around town, some craft, some nail polish time (Miss Z and I both have alternating pink and black toenails - her request!) and gorgeous afternoon in the park by the river. What lovely ways to spend our days.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is an amazing photo! Nice work Rachel. Isn't he just adorable - always so smiley! Sounds like you had a wonderful time with them. I must say, I am glad to have them back though! Enjoyed coffee and 2 x birthday cakes this afternoon...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is a beautiful photo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing! You have such skills the a camera. The little baby boy is just beautiful! Continue and don't stop! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!