Design Project: Weekend Trip


{In case you don't have super vision you can click it to make it bigger and read the tiny writing}

Just something that is taking up most of my life right now. The planning of the whole trip more so than the map. The map was completely unnecessary. I could have photocopied a page out the directory and scrawled notes on the back for each kid. But that would make no one happy. And who can let a fun design opportunity slide by?

Got anything I should add to my map? What is consuming you this week?

(P.S - Phone numbers are fake so don't bother calling them you crazy spamming people! Except for the Backpackers - that one is real - so go get yourself some free sunday morning pancakes when you stay saturday night for only $30!)

2 comments:

  1. You impress me with your abilities. Did we ever tell you how much we loved the 10 Commandments pages?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks! No. But that's ok -you've kind of been busy! Glad you liked them. We'll sort that out when your life settles down. The commandments wont be changing anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!