New Zealand - The Roads

What is a Road Trip holiday without roads?  A fairly boring trip I guess.  Which is one of the reasons we wanted our road trip to be where there were lots of stunning roads.  New Zealand certainly delivered.

As I've already mentioned Joel did all the driving.  Partly because he absolutely loved it and I loved watching him get so excited about it and partly because I was a little bit chicken to drive the van.  We're a good team like that.

We covered about 2,000km's over the 9 days of driving and only back tracked a few times to get where we needed to go.

Mostly I will just let these shots speak for themselves about the majesty of the open road.  It's truly stunning.

{Credits go to Joel for some of the New Zealand pictures too}











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!