Phil Wickham is the One.



Songs for Christmas by Phil Wickam

The one I bought this year anyway.  I am allowed to buy one christmas CD every year.  It puts a reasonable limit on my love for all things Christmas including wanting to own most versions of most carols.  

Today we discovered this gorgeous album.  Heard and purchased within 15 minutes.  Considering my limit and how much I agonise over which album I will buy each year I think that should tell you how fabulous this album is.   I'm not a music reviewer so I won't try and give this beautiful music and lovely voice fancy words to describe it.  Just go and listen.




1 comment:

  1. I love all the goodness that you add to my life! i just downloaded this album - love it! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!