Bed time snuggles


Photos taken a very, very dark room.  Better ISO performance coming my way soon.

Little Girl doesn't very much like her arms being wrapped up for sleep time. I'm persisting because it helps her calm down.  Until it just makes her mad that she has to get them out.  Today we tried a new strategy for her afternoon nap - something to hold onto with her free arm.  She didn't sleep longer than usual or even settle that much faster (and yes, I know she's not supposed to have anything in with her for safety sake but usually she holds her wrap over her face all night so a supervised afternoon is fine in my books).  

And golly, she just looked so cute alike a such a big girl snuggly her puppy.  Thanks Nannie!  It's as much a hit at bedtime as it is at play time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!