First Birthday

No matter how much I complained about pink {humble pie: delicious} now that I have this sweet little girl I find myself incorporating more and more of it into our lives.  At least the shades I like.  

So when it came to planning her first birthday party shades of peach, coral and grapefruit kept appearing in the things I found.  As well as orange and yellow I found some delightful pieces to create the feeling I was after - fun, light, joyful and girly.   Just like my sweet one. 

We had a beautiful day with some wonderful friends celebrating our first year of parenting and the first year of Eleanora's precious life.

{details after the photos}










Fabric, pom poms, paper for tags and pinwheels, cake pop sticks from Spotlight
Paper straws and streamers from Emerald and Ella
Photos (and invitations, not pictured) from Origrami 
Paper cups from Ikea
Skirt and head band made by me

Cakes: lemon and poppy seed cake with lemon icing and an oreo cake.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!