Today I am:

Being a Youth Worker is awesome. I get to do so many different things. Today I am a graphic designer. The Chaplian I work with has asked me to design some PowerPoint stuff for his newest series at church - Celebrating the Miracle. (they're starting the series next week so check it out: Mawson Lakes Community Church- the ten commandments thing is my art work too. I should start putting my name on stuff!)

So, I thought that i'd put my work on here for you to love, laugh at & comment on.

Happy Days!


This one is for the sermon notes to be written over.











This one is the title slide which will be up while people come in - something to look at and get in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!