- One of my best friends had her baby - a tiny little girl - Thea Sara. How beautiful is that?!
- Joel & I had Vicarage debrief - a wholly positive, encouraging and affirming experience.
- I reached a weight loss goal - down 12 kgs since december!!
- I had a tupperware party and got two free containers out of it.
- I had my first appointment with my new doctor - she's fantastic! Totally encouraging and reassuring. She was super proud of all I'm doing on my own and only had a few things she can get me to do for now (one being a test for diabetes).
- We went to the Barrossa so Joel could preach (three times!) and we could taste wines.
- Joel bought be the most lovely bunch of tulips.
Struggle in Brief
So far June has been a tough month for me. It's had it's high's - my sister came to stay! But it's been a struggle to see the light some days. I'm working on it. And I've got lots of news to share: