Voting Closed

Green and yellow it is folks!  

Being Australian but not overly patriotic this one will be a challenge - especially since bottle green makes me cringe on many levels - so that will be out of the mix...  

And yellow brings to mind the colour of my sports team at my first high school - Go Yowgara! (I know I'm not spelling that right but I should get points for even remember since that was in 1990...something!)  And we know how I feel about athletics - could there be a more tormenting way to spend a day?  I think not.

Neither of those options inspire me so I'll have to expand my view of the colours, widen my vision and expand my appreciation for yellow and green.

It's a very good thing I like most other shades of green!

Stick around and see what happens next.

Thanks for your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!