My Mr Bean

On Thursday night, in front of a room full of people I have only ever spent 12 hours with over 4 weeks, I did the most amazing Mr Bean dance impersonation of my life. I also vomited (pretend!), crashed into an iceberg and drowned (also pretend).

The dancing was real.

Real Awesome!

For those not familiar with the Mr Bean dance... where have you BEAN?!! Too funny.

Check it out:


And thus continues my week of being so far out of my comfort zone I don't know if I can find my way back.

If you want to know why on earth I was doing this and what else I have been up to outside of my comfort zone... you'll just have to come back later to find out!

1 comment:

  1. Where have I BEAN!? I've never seen that before now! Why didn't you have the Rach version up there instead? Would have been much more entertaining to watch! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!