Andrew Rocks the new Lens


After much laziness and finding other things to do I have finished sorting out the pictures I took of Andrew for his 21st. I used my new lens (Nikon 50mm/1.4) in a very dark lounge room at about 6pm - 20 minutes before we had to go. Why do we only think to do these things at the very last minute? I think we did ok considering the light situation (no flash here, or tripod). My goodness I love that lens!

And for someone who professes to hate having his picture taken I reckon he pulled enough good faces (mixed in with the funny ones!) to consider this a success.

This one's my favourite. I also have a more natural, almost unprocessed one for his mum but felt a bit of fun processing was appropriate for a fun 21 year old. What do you think?

Thanks for letting me take your picture! Get your nice smile ready because you're about to be in a whole lot more.....

1 comment:

  1. You are very clever getting my son looking so spiffy on film or should I say in pixel form. Can't wait to see the rest of them. Loves, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. It's nice to know you were here!